Newport Community News & Updates
"Working Toward A Positive Future"
NEWS & UPDATES
2023 Election Results
2023 NPOA ELECTRONIC AMENITY CARD
Your 2022 E-Card will expire on December 31, 2022. On January 2, 2023, the E-Card will be deactivated until it is renewed. To renew your card for 2023, please bring your current E-Card with you to speed up the renewal process. The cost of the card will remain the same for 2023 at $25 for the first card and $10 for an additional card with a maximum of two cards per household. For those who cannot come in during regular business hours, the office will be open December 28, 2022, and January 4, 5, 2023 until 8 pm as well as January 7, 2023 from 9 am to 2 pm for assistance in renewing your amenity cards.
LAKE & RIVER GATE REPLACEMENT
The entrance gate at the end of South Diamondhead to the lake and river parks has been replaced with an electronic gate. IF YOU HAVE A KEY TO ACCESS THE LAKE, YOU WILL NEED TO COME INTO THE MANAGEMENT OFFICE TO OBTAIN AN ELECTRONIC CARD FOR THE NEW GATE. There is no charge if you have a current key.
SWIMMING POOL CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
1. MASK REQUESTED TO ENTER
2. CLOSED EACH DAY FOR LUNCH FROM NOON TO 1:00 PM
2023 ASSESSMENTS REMAIN THE SAME
$55 PER MONTH DUE ON THE FIRST OF EACH MONTH
Assessments received after the last day of the month in which they are due, are subject to a monthly late fee of $5.00 plus interest at the rate of 6% per annum. Payments more than four months late, are subject to an additional collection fee of $15.00 per month.
For complete collection procedures, please visit our website at www.newportpoa.com Resident Documents…Collection Procedures
WAYS TO PAY:
- – NPOA Blue Drop Box located on the side of the NPOA building
- – Direct Debit (form available in the management office)
- – Online - newportpoa.com - hot pink button
- – In Person at the NPOA management office - check, cash, card, money order
- – Mail - NPOA, P. O. Box 1362, Crosby, TX 77532
- – Through your bank
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER WHEN PAYING
VIA CHECK, MONEY ORDER OR THROUGH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
FITNESS CENTER HOURS
Monday thru Friday 6:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
FRONTIER WASTE SOLUTIONS
PLEASE STORE TRASH CANS OUT OF PUBLIC VIEW except on trash days
- MONDAY/THURSDAY for the SOUTHSIDE of the San Jacinto River Authority Canal
- TUESDAY/FRIDAY for the NORTHSIDE of the San Jacinto River Authority Canal
Please have your household waste to the curb by 7 am to ensure service that day.
FIRST COLLECTION DAYS OF THE WEEK (MONDAY/TUESDAY)
- Trees, shrubs, brush trimming and fencing (no greater than 4 feet long, no branches exceeding 4 inches in diameter, bundled and tied in bunches of no more than 50 pounds)
- Yard Waste (grass clippings, leaves, weeds, etc.) must be in bags or trash cans not exceeding 50 pounds a piece
HEAVY TRASH DAYS
[Heavy trash are items that fall under the categories of "furniture and/or appliances".]
- SECOND COLLECTION OF THE WEEK (THURSDAY/FRIDAY)
HEAVY TRASH IS NOT:
- Construction and demolition waste
- Concrete, wood, brick storm debris
- Home improvement projects, roofing material
- Unbundled branches