Newport Community News & Updates
"Working Toward A Positive Future"
NEWS & UPDATES
ADULT ONLY SWIM - LAST DAY TUESDAY, AUGUST 10TH
TUESDAY and THURSDAY, 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. unless pool is marked "closed" under public swim schedule
WINTER STORM URI DEBRIS
1. MASK REQUESTED TO ENTER
2. ONLY 2 PATRONS IN LOBBY AT A TIME
3. CLOSED EACH DAY FOR LUNCH FROM NOON TO 1:00 PM
ELECTION OF OFFICERS
2021 ASSESSMENTS REMAIN THE SAME
$55 PER MONTH DUE ON THE FIRST OF EACH MONTH
Assessments received after the last day of the month in which they are due, are subject to a monthly late fee of $5.00 plus interest at the rate of 6% per annum. Payments more than four months late, are subject to an additional collection fee of $15.00 per month.
For complete collection procedures, please visit our website at www.newportpoa.com Resident Documents…Collection Procedures
HOW TO PAY:
- – Direct Debit (form available in the office)
- – Online - newportpoa.com - hot pink button
- – In Person at the NPOA office - check, cash, card, money order
- – Blue Drop Box on Newport Blvd. in front of the gazebo
- – Mail - NPOA, P. O. Box 1362, Crosby, TX 77532
- – Through your bank
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER WHEN PAYING
VIA CHECK, MONEY ORDER OR THROUGH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
FITNESS CENTER HOURS
Monday thru Friday 6:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
SWIMMING POOL UPDATE – POOL SCHEDULE
FRONTIER WASTE SOLUTIONS
PLEASE STORE TRASH CANS OUT OF PUBLIC VIEW except on trash days
- MONDAY/THURSDAY for the SOUTHSIDE of the San Jacinto River Authority Canal
- TUESDAY/FRIDAY for the NORTHSIDE of the San Jacinto River Authority Canal
Please have your household waste to the curb by 7 am to ensure service that day.
FIRST COLLECTION DAYS OF THE WEEK (MONDAY/TUESDAY)
- Trees, shrubs, brush trimming and fencing (no greater than 4 feet long, no branches exceeding 4 inches in diameter, bundled and tied in bunches of no more than 50 pounds)
- Yard Waste (grass clippings, leaves, weeds, etc.) must be in bags or trash cans not exceeding 50 pounds a piece
HEAVY TRASH DAYS
[Heavy trash are items that fall under the categories of "furniture and/or appliances".]
- SECOND COLLECTION OF THE WEEK (THURSDAY/FRIDAY)
HEAVY TRASH IS NOT:
- Construction and demolition waste
- Concrete, wood, brick storm debris
- Home improvement projects, roofing material
- Unbundled branches