Newport Community News & Updates
"Working Toward A Positive Future"
NEWS & UPDATES
SWIMMING POOL CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
2023 Election Results
2024 ASSESSMENTS REMAIN THE SAME
$55 PER MONTH DUE ON THE FIRST OF EACH MONTH
Assessments received after the last day of the month in which they are due, are subject to a monthly late fee of $5.00 plus interest at the rate of 6% per annum. Payments more than four months late, are subject to an additional collection fee of $15.00 per month.
For complete collection procedures, please visit our website at www.newportpoa.com Resident Documents…Collection Procedures
WAYS TO PAY:
- – NPOA Blue Drop Box located on the side of the NPOA building
- – Direct Debit (form available in the management office)
- – Online - newportpoa.com - hot pink button
- – In Person at the NPOA management office - check, cash, card, money order
- – Mail - NPOA, P. O. Box 1362, Crosby, TX 77532
- – Through your bank
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER WHEN PAYING
VIA CHECK, MONEY ORDER OR THROUGH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
The Board will review the budget each quarter to determine if an increase will be necessary this year or next year.
FITNESS CENTER HOURS
Monday thru Friday 6:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
FRONTIER WASTE SOLUTIONS
PLEASE STORE TRASH CANS OUT OF PUBLIC VIEW except on trash days
- MONDAY/THURSDAY for the SOUTHSIDE of the San Jacinto River Authority Canal
- TUESDAY/FRIDAY for the NORTHSIDE of the San Jacinto River Authority Canal
Please have your household waste to the curb by 7 am to ensure service that day.
FIRST COLLECTION DAYS OF THE WEEK (MONDAY/TUESDAY)
- Trees, shrubs, brush trimming and fencing (no greater than 4 feet long, no branches exceeding 4 inches in diameter, bundled and tied in bunches of no more than 50 pounds)
- Yard Waste (grass clippings, leaves, weeds, etc.) must be in bags or trash cans not exceeding 50 pounds a piece
HEAVY TRASH DAYS
[Heavy trash are items that fall under the categories of "furniture and/or appliances".]
- SECOND COLLECTION OF THE WEEK (THURSDAY/FRIDAY)
HEAVY TRASH IS NOT:
- Construction and demolition waste
- Concrete, wood, brick storm debris
- Home improvement projects, roofing material
- Unbundled branches