Newport Community News & Updates
"Working Toward A Positive Future"
NEWS & UPDATES
1. MUST WEAR MASK TO ENTER
2. ONLY 2 PATRONS IN LOBBY AT A TIME
3. CLOSED EACH DAY FOR LUNCH FROM NOON TO 1:00PM
SWIMMING POOL UPDATE
POOL HOURS TUESDAY THRU SUNDAY until the weekend before school starts.
11:00 - 1:00; 1:30 - 3:30; 4:00 - 6:00; 6:30 - 8:00
Closed Monday for cleaning
ADULT ONLY SWIM TUESDAY & THURSDAY 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Pool will remain open on weekends after school starts until Labor Day at which time it will close for the season.
ELECTION OF OFFICERS
NEW MONTHLY ASSESSMENT RATE FOR 2020
FITNESS CENTER HOURS
6 a.m. - 9 p.m. Monday thru Friday
7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
FRONTIER WASTE SOLUTIONS
PLEASE STORE TRASH CANS OUT OF PUBLIC VIEW except on trash days
- MONDAY/THURSDAY for the SOUTHSIDE of the San Jacinto River Authority Canal
- TUESDAY/FRIDAY for the NORTHSIDE of the San Jacinto River Authority Canal
Please have your household waste to the curb by 7 am to ensure service that day.
FIRST COLLECTION DAYS OF THE WEEK (MONDAY/TUESDAY)
- Trees, shrubs, brush trimming and fencing (no greater than 4 feet long, no branches exceeding 4 inches in diameter, bundled and tied in bunches of no more than 50 pounds)
- Yard Waste (grass clippings, leaves, weeds, etc.) must be in bags or trash cans not exceeding 50 pounds a piece
HEAVY TRASH DAYS
[Heavy trash are items that fall under the categories of "furniture and/or appliances".]
- SECOND COLLECTION OF THE WEEK (THURSDAY/FRIDAY)
HEAVY TRASH IS NOT:
- Construction and demolition waste
- Concrete, wood, brick storm debris
- Home improvement projects, roofing material
- Unbundled branches