Newport Community News & Updates
"Working Toward A Positive Future"
NEWS & UPDATES
SHRED DAY – Saturday, June 20th from 10:00 AM to 1 :00 PM
Stonebridge Parking Lot (beside NPOA Office Building)
Destroy confidential information with 100% confidence through professional-grade shredding.
Will not be held in June. When new date is available, it will be posted here and on social media.
ELECTION OF OFFICERS
NEW MONTHLY ASSESSMENT RATE FOR 2020
FITNESS CENTER – EFFECTIVE 3/17/2020
In accordance with Harris County Coronavirus (COVID-19) mandate, the fitness center will be closed until the mandate is lifted.
SPRING CELEBRATION – CANCELLED
SPRING GARAGE SALE – CANCELLED
Until further notice.
FRONTIER WASTE SOLUTIONS
PLEASE STORE TRASH CANS OUT OF PUBLIC VIEW except on trash days
- MONDAY/THURSDAY for the SOUTHSIDE of the San Jacinto River Authority Canal
- TUESDAY/FRIDAY for the NORTHSIDE of the San Jacinto River Authority Canal
Please have your household waste to the curb by 7 am to ensure service that day.
FIRST COLLECTION DAYS OF THE WEEK (MONDAY/TUESDAY)
- Trees, shrubs, brush trimming and fencing (no greater than 4 feet long, no branches exceeding 4 inches in diameter, bundled and tied in bunches of no more than 50 pounds)
- Yard Waste (grass clippings, leaves, weeds, etc.) must be in bags or trash cans not exceeding 50 pounds a piece
HEAVY TRASH DAYS
[Heavy trash are items that fall under the categories of "furniture and/or appliances".]
- SECOND COLLECTION OF THE WEEK (THURSDAY/FRIDAY)
HEAVY TRASH IS NOT:
- Construction and demolition waste
- Concrete, wood, brick storm debris
- Home improvement projects, roofing material
- Unbundled branches